Condo Unit Owners Insurance
Condo Insurance from HB Springs Insurance Co. In Myrtle Beach
Condo Associations typically purchase insurance for your building and common property but their insurance doesn’t cover thinks like your personal belongings, appliances and cabinetry. You’ll also want to have adequate personal liability and condo units owners insurance protection for occurrences inside your home. Protect your investment with condo insurance in Myrtle Beach.
What’s Included with Condo Unit Owners Insurance?
- The inside of your condo and contents are typically covered for fire, lightning, smoke, explosion, wind and hail, falling objects, freezing of plumbing and vandalism/riot.
- Guest Medical Protection – Helps pay for medical expenses for visitors who are injured on your property.
- Additional Living Expenses – Helps pay increases in living expenses if you home becomes uninhabitable after a covered loss such as a fire.
- Family Liability – Covers damages you are legally obligated to pay such as bodily injury and property damage lawsuits.
- Loss from Theft – Protects your personal property against several types of loss due to theft on or off premises.
- Additional coverage is available to customize coverage for your particular needs. Limitations usually include jewelry, art, certain collectibles, computers, and since we are in Nashville, the guitar or other instrument you use professionally may need extra coverage. These are commonly insured under a “floater” on your condo policy.
Don’t put your hard earned assets at risk. Call us today and find out how affordable condo unit owner’s insurance can be.